Review Guidelines & Tips
If you have feedback about a problem with an item, if an item arrived in less than satisfactory condition, or you have any other customer service issues, such as shipping, returns, or the site related issues, please contact Customer Care directly. We reserve the right to disapprove any review regarding an issue that they can help you with!
This is a forum for you to show and share how you wear ModCloth and get styling ideas and inspiration. We want our community to be able to see and read about how each item looks and feels, and fits on different sizes and body types. We also want to know how well it works with unique outfit pairings and styling choices, so we encourage your first-hand feedback! We want to hear what you have to say about your ModCloth purchases!
Some helpful tips to guide you along:
- -- Please only review items that you own and have purchased from ModCloth.
- -- Consider what you would like to know before you purchasing an item.
- -- Be as specific and descriptive as possible about the fit, quality, and material.
- -- If an item suited you beautifully, tell us why. But if it wasn't quite what you expected, tell us what didn't work. Do you think it might fit better or look different on another body type?
- -- Where did you wear it and with what? How many compliments did you get? Tell us your story!
Whatever you write, please be polite!
ModCloth reserves the right to not post a review or remove a posted review for any reason. This may consist of, but is not limited to the following:
- -- URLs or links of any kind, phone numbers, email addresses, physical addresses, other types of contact information
- -- Derogatory or discriminatory language, profanity, and/or sexually explicit, abusive, or offensive material
- -- Infringement on copyrights or trademarks
- -- Negative or disparaging comments about other customers, their reviews, or ModCloth that are not constructive
- -- Customer service issues such as final sale status, returns, shipping times and cost, out of stock status, or products that arrive damaged. We do still want to hear all this feedback, good or bad, but please stick to the product in reviews and contact our Care team about the rest
- -- As prices are volatile, reviews mentioning price (whether comparison or price paid) will not be approved
- -- Please do not mention retailers other than ModCloth in your review. We want to hear feedback (as does the Community) solely regarding the item purchased from ModCloth. Though all feedback is taken into account, we do reserve the right to disapprove reviews with these references, as it violates our site-wide policy
Enjoy writing your review -- we can't wait to see what you have to say!